The understanding of Asset Management (AM) incorporates Design, Maintenance, Inspection,
Process, Operations and Management concepts, since all these disciplines impact the integrity of
infrastructure and equipment. The concepts of AIM (i.e. design, technical and operation integrity)
is moving along with the approaches to Operational Excellence, Corrosion Control & Monitoring,
Advanced Inspection & NDT techniques, Risk Based Inspection & Maintenance, Failure Mode Effect
and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), and Maintenance Planning of static process equipment, rotating
equipment, mitigating the challenges caused by human factors, effective project management
strategies and etc.
Around the globe, asset owners are facing major challenges to maintain aging assets and to ensure
their reliability. Therefore, Advanced Inspection & Nondestructive Testing plays an essential role to
ensure reliable operation and to meet the increasing world energy & growth demands.
To attain these major challenges, two concurrent events are planned to conduct on “Asset Integrity Management & Corrosion Control (AIM 2018)” and Advanced Techniques & Practices of “Inspection, NDT & Monitoring” (INM 2018) on 10-11 August 2018 in Hotel Holiday Inn, Mayur Vihar, New Delhi. The AIM 2018 & INM 2018 are the only Technical Conference in India, designed to address the main challenges in asset management and to help you effectively manage your equipment so that you achieve long term plant reliability, efficiency, safety and profitability.
The conference provides an effective platform for Asset Integrity, Inspection & NDE, Corrosion, Operation & Maintenance professionals from all over the world to interact, share and exchange
their experiences. We welcome you all to be an integral part of these initiative.
Call for Abstracts:
Technical Committee of AIM and INM invites authors to submit technical papers on specified technical topics for Oral Presentation or Poster Paper during conference. Authors are requested to submit abstracts not exceeding 300 words and as per the guidelines. Please send your abstract to:
Who should attend AIM 2018 & INM 2018 ?
Asset Management professionals & Experts, Inspection & NDT professionals, Maintenance & Operation Managers, Process, Design & Reliability Engineers, Power & Energy Industry, Nuclear, Welding & Fabrication Professionals, Independent Testing Laboratories, R&D organizations, Engineering and Professional Technical Institutes, Failure Analyst, NDE personnel and Regulatory
Authority Corrosion Control, Asset Integrity & HSE Professionals, Project managers and Technical Safety personnel, CGD, LNG and Natural Gas Industry, Modification projects and planning personnel, Design & Engineering Companies, Infrastructure Industry, Inspection & NDE Equipment Manufacturers, & Service providers, Corrosion Management Companies, Corrosion Monitoring & Leak Detection, Oil Refineries, Petrochemicals, Fertilizers, Chemical and Process Industries, Oil and Gas Production and Processing, Offshore, Onshore, Pipeline
“AIM” Theme Topics
Concept of Asset Integrity Management (AIM): Basic understanding & Philosophy of Asset Integrity Management, AIM System, Policy & Strategy, Importance & Benefits, Integrity Surveillance & Monitoring
Design, Operational & Maintenance Excellence: Process Optimization & Control, Design Review & Safety, Maintenance & Performance, Preventive Maintenance strategies, Turnaround Planning through value-added methodologies, Life Cycle of the asset, Integrated Maintenance Management, Best practices for life cycle evaluations
Risk Assessment and its Management: Identification & Assessment of risk, Risk management, risk matrix, risk register & hazard log, cutting edge software, analysis tools and benchmarking. Concepts of Risk Based Inspection (RBI), Risk Based Maintenance (RBM), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA). Predictive Analysis, Safety, Health, Environment & Quality
Corrosion Control & Damage Mechanisms: Damage mechanisms, Integrity Operating Windows (IOW), solutions and best-practice strategies, Development of Corrosion Management Plan, Corrosion Control through Material Selection, Cathodic Protection, Coating, Inhibitor etc. Preventive Corrosion Control.
Mechanical Integrity (RLA, FFS etc), Maintenance & Inspection, Failure Analysis:
Life Cycle Management, Remaining Life Analysis (RLA), Life Extension approaches, Engineering Health Evaluations and Fitness for Service (FFS), Life cycle, Performance measurement / KPI’s, Mechanical integrity program. Current trends & advanced techniques in NDE practices, Implementation of IMS (Inspection Management System)
AIM Program:Approaches used for Asset Integrity Management, Asset Management Plans, Standards and procedures, Case Study/ Demonstration of a specific Case.Integrated Approach to Process Safety and Asset Integrity, Ensuring Regulatory Compliance and Improving Operating Performance, New Integrity Challenges
AIM Improvement Plan- Assessment of current Asset Management performance (specific aspects),
Drawing up an improvement plans to optimize the cost/ benefits. Difficulties, AIM program
implementation successes & key learning’s.
“INM” Theme Topics
- Advances & Development in different Inspection & NDT techniques and its applications
- Condition monitoring and Residual life assessment (RLA)
- NDE for Corrosion Damage monitoring, Corrosion Monitoring Systems (CMS)
- NDE for in-service inspection
- Remote Inspection techniques, Robotics
- Advanced Ultrasonic, TOFD, Acoustic, Guided Wave, Non-linear Acoustic, Digital Radiography,
Phased Array Testing (PAUT), Eddy Current, Laser Testing, Thermal/Infrared Testing etc
- Specific Inspection & NDT techniques for Oil & Gas, Chemical & Petroleum Industry,
Petrochemical, Chemical Process Industries
- Advanced Inspection practices for Upstream and Drilling, Offshore Facilities, Deep water /
under water Inspection etc
- Energy & Power Industry, Nuclear Energy, Infrastructure, Aerospace, Automotive, Medical,
Railways, Defence, Civil engineering & structure etc.
- Inspection of Welding & Fabrication
- Plant Integrity Management, Risk Based Inspection &Asset Integrity
- NDT Technologies for Non-Piggable Pipelines
- Advanced Automation in NDE Investigation, reduction of human factors in NDE reliability
- Under water inspection, inspection of buried structures
- Fitness for Service, Aging Infrastructure, Structural Health & integrity Monitoring, plant life
- Materials Characterization, NDT for advanced materials (Non-Metallic composites, polymers,
ceramics, and biological materials)
- NDT of Pressure Vessels, Tanks, Boiler and Heat Exchanger
- Probability of Detection, Reliability of NDT, Investigation and qualification of NDE reliability
- Robotic Applications, Smart Sensors, Transducers & Probes technology
- Research and development of advanced NDE methods, mathematical models of NDE
- NDT for Under Ground Piping / Road Crossing
- Data Management, Digital and computed radiography
- NDT Personnel, Safety & Training Requirement, standardization, certification and
- Permanently Installed Monitoring Sensors
- Inspection for Corrosion Under Insulation
- Codes, Standards and Regulations