Welding Inspector & NDT Training Certification courses in Bangalore, Mangalore, Hosur by Trinity Institute of NDT Technology, Bangalore, India.
The duties and responsibilities of a welding inspector; fusion welding processes; typical weld defects; types of steel; carbon-manganese, low alloy and stainless steels; hardening of steels; weldability; heat treatment; parent metal defects; visual inspection; testing parent metals and welds; destructive tests; NDT techniques; welder and procedure approval; codes and standards; outline of safe working practices; practice in examination questions; continuous and end-of-course assessment.
* to understand factors which influence the quality of fusion welds in steels
* to recognise characteristics of commonly used welding processes in relation to quality control
* to interpret drawing instructions and symbols to ensure that specifications are met
* to set up and report on inspection of welds, macrosections and other mechanical tests
* to assess and report on welds to acceptance levels
* to confirm that incoming material meets stipulated requirements and recognise the effects on weld quality of departure from specification
* to be in a position to pass the Welding Inspector examinations
About Trinity NDT
'Trinity Institute of NDT Technology' is premier reputed training institution conducting NDT Training courses in Bangalore, India. Now 'Trinity NDT' added welding certification courses for candidates aspiring Welding careers /jobs in India and abroad. In addition, we also offer NDT inspection services, training, consulting on NDT and welding inspection at Bangalore, Mangalore, Hosur and across India with the International NDT training centers in Nigeria and PNG-Australia.
For more details about Welding inspector courses, allied welding training programs, NDT Courses at Bangalore, Mangalore, Karnataka, Hosur, Tamilnadu contact the COURSES DIRECTOR at 09900929439 or email us to : email@example.com