Feedback for NDT Certifications Courses Conducted recently in Port Harcourt, Nigeria




Feedback for NDT Level II Certifications Courses Conducted recently in Port Harcourt, Nigeria



It gives me immense pleasure to receive a feedback like the following from the participant of our World class NDT courses in Nigeria. Through this 'blog' I would like to express my sincere thanks to the participant for the feedback from Nigeria.

"Thank you for making out time to come to Nigeria to impart knowledge and to add meaning to lives, to you is nothing but to me is a dream come through, words are not enough to express my joy and happiness but all I want to say is thank you may the almighty God bless you and give you long life, from all of us Happy new year to you."
-       Adams E.Edafe from Nigeria
 

To know more about the world class NDT Training facilities visit: www.trinityndt.com or call +91 98441 29439 / 99009 29439



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NDT Job Vacancies in Mumbai, India for NDT Level II freshers

Welding Codes and Standards