14-16 December 2017 Chennai, India
Venue: Chennai Trade Centre
ISNT is a nonprofit making professional body of Technologists, Engineers, Scientists, Academicians and Researchers in India. Since its inception in the year 1972, it has fully matured and established itself at the international level having an indomitable stature and recognition. Presently ISNT has more than 5000 members spreading over 18 chapters in India with headquarters in Chennai. ISNT Provides invaluable resources, information and linkages for industrial quality development and professional development to its members.
OBJECTIVE OF ISNT
The objective of the Society is to promote the awareness of NDT Science and Technology through education, research and exchange of technical information within the country and internationally to its members and other professionals using NDT.
Indian Society for Non Destructive Testing (ISNT) is a professional body of NDT practitioners, equipment suppliers, service providers, academicians and students and functions with the following objectives.
- To further the cause of science and technology of NDE.
- To help Indian industry through results of research and development in NDE.
- To organize professional courses / workshops / seminars in various fields of NDE and to create fora for exchange of information & ideas among the NDE practitioners & professionals.
- To promote the use of approved international and national standards in NDE and related areas by Indian industry in consultation with the Bureau of Indian Standards.
- To help in preparation of new Indian standards and updation of old standards in NDE.
- To co-ordinate with universities, academic institutions and government bodies for initiating new projects on the development of various NDE techniques.
- To interact and co-ordinate with other national associations and NDE societies from other countries.
- To conduct training and certification courses in NDE techniques.
- To propagate the culture of quality
- To promote NDE for enhanced production and reliability.
- To accelerate the introduction of new NDE methods.
- To aid Indian industries to compete in the world market and export a diverse range of engineering products of assured quality and standard.
ABOUT NDE 2017
NDE is one of the most important annual engineering events in India. The conference provides an effective platform for NDE professionals from all over the world to meet and exchange ideas. It helps in sharing information of interest to NDE community. Eminent NDE experts from various national and international industries participate in this seminar along with research institutions and academia.
We, ISNT Chennai Chapter is organizing the prestigious Conference and Exhibition from 14th to 16th December 2017 with the theme as “SAFETY, RELIABILITY And SUSTAINABILITY”.
CHENNAI, the capital of Tamilnadu is a centre for Engineering Industries.
Eminent Scientists and engineers around the globe are to deliver plenary talks and keynote address. This will benefit the NDT community to a large extent.
The Exhibition consisting of 150 stalls by world renowned manufacturer and service providers will showcase conventional and state of the art NDT equipments and systems. The Conference and the Exhibition will give an opportunity to interact various Organization to reap rich benefits from their vast experience in the field of NDT.
The Conference and Exhibition will be preceded by Pre Conference Tutorials to prepare the engineers to face the present day problems in selected sectors. The duration of the pre conference tutorial will be of two days. (12th & 13th December 2017).
We solicit your participation in a befitting manner (as an author of technical papers, as an exhibitor, as a supporter or as a delegate).
CALL FOR PAPERS
Papers are invited, under the subtitle 'Broad areas and topics', but are also open to other subjects of interest, commensurate to the theme of the conference. Abstracts not more than 250 words should be submitted in a specific format to the Chairman, Technical Committee through website only. Abstracts should clearly bring out the purpose, important results and the outcome of the study. The abstract should contain title of the paper, keywords, the author's name(s) and their affiliation including the mailing address, fax numbers and the email of the corresponding author. It is important to note that the papers are accepted based on the understanding that the author or one of the authors will attend the conference. Guidelines for submission of manuscript for review and the preparation of final paper will be communicated upon the acceptance of the abstract.
- Current trends & advanced techniques in NDT practices
- NDE in Aerospace, Automobile, Civil Engineering, Defence, Energy, Fabrication, Information Technology, Nuclear, Petrochemical, Railways, etc.
- Pre and In- service inspection
- Condition monitoring and Residual Life assessment
- Digital and Computed Radiography & Tomography
- Phased Array, TOFD and Guided Wave Ultrasonics.
- Acoustic Emission
- Optical and Thermal Imaging
- Functional and operational testing, reliability and safety assurance
- Application of NDE for material characterization.
- NDE sensor technologies
- NDT corrosion damage monitoring
- Robotics and Automated NDT
- Offshore NDT
- Education, standardization, certification and accreditation
- NDE Codes and standards
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- NDE personnel, Researches, Academicians, Materials & Design Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, Welding Professionals, Managers of Engineering establishment, Operation & Maintenance personnel
- Inspection personnel, Failure Analyst, NDE personnel and Regulatory Authority.
- Construction Companies / Real Estate Developers
- Petrochemical Industries, Aerospace Industries
- Material Handling & Earth Moving Equipments
- Power Generation Industries, Consumable & Fabrication
- Railways, Shipping, Ports, Aviation & Airport Developers
- Independent Testing Laboratories, Chemical & Admixture Manufactures
- Boilers and Pressure Vessel Manufacturers, Material Processing Industries
Last Date for Receipt of Abstracts: 31 July, 2017
Intimation of Paper Acceptance before: 30 Aug, 2017
Last Date for Submission of Full Papers: 1 Nov, 2017
For details contact Convenor NDE 2017 and visit website: www.nde2017.com