Tuesday, February 17, 2015
Training for Introduction to Ultrasonic testing - UT at Mumbai - Ultrasonic NDT and Flaw Detector Operation
Title : Introduction to Ultrasonic NDT & FlawDetector Operation
Duration : 2 Days
Who should attend : Person wanting to be an Operator of Ultrasonic Flaw Detector
Educational Qualification : Minimum XII Std with Science, 6 months in NDT (any technique)
Diploma/ Graduate/ Engineer, some exposure to NDT (any technique)
Course Date : 24.2.2015 – 25.2.2015
Course Timings : 9.30 am to 6.00 pm
Course Fee : Rs. 600/- (Introductory offer), inclusive of Taxes includes Hand book on Ultrasonic Testing.
Class Strengh : Max 15 students, One set of instruments will be given to a group of 3 students
Course contents :
· Basic Theory of Ultrasonic Physics
· Calibration of Ultrasonic Flaw Detector.
· Common types of Calibration Blocks.
· Types of Probes and their application.
· Important testing parameters.
· Factors affecting testing.
· Stress on Ultrasonic testing and InspectionPractical sessions.
For more details contact: Mr. Sharvari Mhatre, Sales Adminstrator, Electronic & Engineering Co. [I] Pvt. Ltd., 8, 2nd Floor, Jyoti Wire House, Near Kolsite, Off. Veera Deasi Road, Andheri (W), MUMBAI - 400 053.TEL. NO.: 022-2673 5050 / 6692 0225