Feed back for NDT Training courses by a participant from Kerala


Dear Sir,
I have completed my NDT level 2 certification course from your institute recently. I attended this course from Kerala. I really appreciate many things during the training period of a few are 
1. The training course is so impressive and quite interesting. The study materials, contents of the training are superb.
2. The trainers are so cool and I could be able to get all my doubts cleared in the class itself with wonderful practical examples.
3. Lab facilities, infrastructure are very good. Conducive environment for learning with great food.


I really enjoyed the course and  would like to thank 'Trinity NDT Institute' for such great training services and for establishing and maintaining the programs with international standards.


with kind regards
Vasanth R Kishore
Palakkad, Kerala

Popular posts from this blog

Welding Codes and Standards

NDT Job Vacancies in Mumbai, India for NDT Level II freshers