The technical committee of the IC2020 would like to invite you to present your work done in any of the following fields:
- Advanced Welding and Cutting Processes, Welding Consumables and Procedures for Conventional and Emerging Materials
- Additive Manufacturing and Smart Fabrication Technologies
- Advances in Welding Fabrication Techniques and Productivity, Design and Manufacturing of Welded Components
- Welding Design-Fabrication-Automation and Simulations
- Macro and Nano Joining Processes
- Industry 4.0, Internet of Things (IoT), Its application and Benefits to Welding and Manufacturing Industry
- Skill Development, Training and Education in Welding
The last date for the abstract submission is 30th June 2019. For more details about IC2020 please visit www.weldic2020.in Guidelines sheet for abstract and paper is also attached.
Also, there will be a concurrent welding exhibition WELD INDIA 2020 and it will provide an opportunity to see the latest developments in the area of welding equipment, automation and accessories. The exhibition will also provide the opportunity to learn about the varieties and developments in welding materials, NDE, etc.
The technical committee would like you to share your knowledge and experience with the welding fraternity by participating in the IC2020 as an author and delegate.
For any assistance feel free to contact Mr. Dileep Kulkarni (Chairman, Technical Committee, IC2020) email@example.com