Position description: This role is a part of Production Engineering services team, working as NDT Engineer supporting different Blades factories in Vestas worldwide
Qualification: Degree in Engineering, preferably mechanical Engineering
- 3 to 7 year experience in Manufacturing.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in NDT (UT)
- NDT UT Level III certified - ASNT
- Interpret and evaluate UT reports with respect to written criteria
- Report observations & recommend rescans if necessary
- Approve or Reject UT reports as per standards
- Quality system updation & documentation
- Continuous improvements
- Good knowledge on blades manufacturing process
- Ability to setup & use NDT (UT) equipment’s.
- Perform Hand & Machine UT scan on Blades
- Fluent in English / Hindi (Oral & Written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power point for reporting day to day developments
- Ability to work under pressures & get things done with quality.
- Flexibility to work in Shifts
- Good systematic and analytical skills, focusing on teamwork.
- Primarily Chennai
Disclaimer : Company deserves the right to transfer the employee to a different location/ department to suit business needs
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
Vestas is the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services. Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
By joining Vestas you’ll cultivate your career in an inspiring environment which has an ongoing dedication to sustainability. We value individual initiative, the desire to take on responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. At Vestas your success is our success.
Eligible candidates can email resumes to: email@example.com