Details of the Conference
A preliminary agenda for the RBI Conference is as follows:
- Reliability Risk Assessment and Analysis, Data acquisition and handling for RBI implementation, Specification of risk ranking level and determination of the respective risk acceptance level
- Development and Validation of Risk based Inspection Plans, Opportunities to Improve RBI, Guidelines of various codes like API 580 and API 581, Validation and Extension of Inspection Intervals.
- RBI for New Plants, Integrating RBI into Plant Management Systems on a Global Basis (Storage Tanks, Piping, Heat Exchanger bundles and Pressure Safety Valves etc)
- Risk Management in the Chemical Process Industry, Adopting the Risk Based Strategies for enhancing Reliability
- Survey of Large Losses in the Process Industry, Mechanical Integrity Improvements and Challenges after a major incident.
- Risk Analysis & Integrity Operating Windows (IOW)
- Development of a Corrosion Management Plan
- Current trends & advanced techniques in NDE practices, NDE for in-service inspection, NDE for Corrosion Damage Monitoring
- Inspection & NDE Programs and Practices: applied to Pressure Vessels, Piping, PRVs, Storage Tanks, Heaters, Offshore Topsides Equipment, Subsea Systems, Onshore and Subsea Pipelines, Terminals, and onshore and offshore structures. Specification of the necessary inspection and maintenance tasks
- Leak Detection & Integrity Monitoring, Equipment Failure Investigations/Equipment Repair
- Risk mitigation techniques as a tool for Asset Integrity Management, Engineering Evaluations and Fitness for Service (FFS) Assessments and Remaining Life Analysis (RLA)
- Plant Hazards and risk mitigation by HAZOP study, Identification of failure/ leaks using advanced NDT techniques for effective RBI, Shutdown and Turnaround optimization using RBI Techniques.
- Various Codes and Standards API, ASME etc
Technical Committee of RBI2016 invites authors to submit technical papers on specified technical topics for Oral Presentation or Poster Paper during conference. Authors are requested to submit abstracts not exceeding 300 words and as per the guidelines latest by 1st of July 2016.
Please send your abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Barriers to RBI Implementation
- debating Risk Based Maintenance vs the conventional inspection and maintenance ideologies
Session 1 Importance of Risk Based Inspection
Session 2 Risk Analysis, Various Software’s and Computation Methods
Session 3 Optimization of Inspection Plan Based on RBI
Session 4 Development of a Corrosion Management Plan
Session 5 Various Advance NDT & Inspection Techniques
Session 6 Aspects of various Maintenance Techniques & Services
Session 7 Assessment of Fitness for Service and Asset Integrity Management
Session 8 Prospects of RBI
Awards & Recognition
The technical committee will evaluate all contributory papers (oral & poster presentations) & will present awards in following categories during the valedictory function.
- Best Oral Paper
- Best Poster Paper
- Best Exhibitor
Mr. D Ghosh
Member of Organizing Committee (RBI 2016)
Phone: +91-9899694522 / 9971943010