10 - 12 December 2015
CIDCO Exhibition Centre, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
The exhibition is being held concurrent to the National Welding Seminar (NWS) of the Indian Institute of Welding.
Around 120 high profile exhibitors from across the globe and over 10,000+ industry visitors are expected at WELD INDIA 2015 Exhibition.
Wednesday 9th December to Friday 11th December, 2015. The seminar will be held in the new spacious Conference centre attached to the CIDCO Exhibition Centre at Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
This seminar will be very useful - to learn/ refresh about Welding Technology, to renew existing contacts, to establish new ones and to meet old friends. The inaugural session with the awards ceremony, keynote, plenary lectures and cultural program will be held in the 750 seat auditorium on 9th December. Over the next two days, around 125 technical papers will be presented in three parallel sessions. A souvenir will be printed with abstracts of all papers and the proceedings of the seminar will be provided on a CD.
» Weld India in Mumbai after a gap of 6 years
» Focused Campaign to bring in Qualified Trade Visitors
» 3-day International Exhibition on Welding Technology and Allied Areas
» Organised by The Indian Institute of Welding
» Being held in Mumbai’s most modern state-of-the-art Exhibition Centre
» WELD INDIA2015 will feature 120 Exhibitors and 10,000 Trade Visitors
» Held Concurrent to National Welding Seminar 2015 (NWS 2015)
- Welding is now the universally accepted method of permanently joining all metals. In some respects, it might be considered a mature industry but it is still a growing industry. The true impact of welding on the metalworking industry should be measured in the value of the parts produced by welding, the amount of money saved by the use of welding over other metal fabrication processes, and in the value of products made possible by welding.
- Being the most economical and effective method of joining metals, welding plays a vital role in improving the life of manufactured products. Welding is the only method that can be used in space as well as underwater. The global market of welding industry is expected to grow substantially.
- With the increased application of robotics in welding industries, the robot welding segment is predicted to witness double digit growth in the near future. Welding is used in more
and more industries, from the tallest skyscraper to the automotive industry. Typically, welding involves human judgment, more so than in any other machine operation.
- The Indian Welding Industry is set to triple its turnover in the next five years owing to the emerging technologies and the availability of manpower plus trained personnel in India. A key driver boosting market revenues has also been the gradual move from manual to automatic and semi-automatic welding equipment.
- Afew years back, India did not have a capability to weld or manufacture structures like pressure vessels but today, India has a steady flow of talent and welding fraternity that can undertake jobs of all capacities and manufacture intricate welded components, which are internationally acceptable. This has enabled India in securing work from the overseas market and putting India poised to serve the global markets!
- With more projects like metros rapidly becoming the norm even in Tier 2 & 3 cities, more ships being built and infrastructural development growing across the country leading to an increase in domestic steel consumption. This growth is expected to reflect in the welding industry as well.
- India is poised to become a major manufacturing hub because of the relatively low cost of production compared to countries like Malaysia and Singapore.
- By participating in WELD INDIA 2015 Exhibition, you will be making your presence felt in the rapidly expanding Indian industry.
- WELD INDIA 2015 is your GATEWAY to participation in India's future...
- We invite you to exhibit @ Weld India 2015 and reap the benefits.
The 10th Weld India series of exhibition organised by The Indian Institute of Welding, Weld India 2015 Exhibition is scheduled to take place in Mumbai's industrial hub Navi Mumbai. The exhibition centre is in close proximity to the industrial hubs of CBD Belapur, Taloja, Panvel and easily accessible by road and rail from the city centre and the nearby industrial hubs of Pune and Baroda.
Mumbai is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. It is also one of the world's top ten centres of commerce in terms of global financial flow, generating 6.16% of India's GDPand accounting for 25% of industrial output.
Plot 318, Geetanjali Park
Kolkata - 700 017, INDIA
B 11, Hill View Apartments
LBS Marg, Vikhroli West
Mumbai - 400 083