Saturday, September 20, 2014
NDT Certification Renewal / Revalidation of NDT Level I / II certification with Trinity NDT, India
All NDT Level I / II certifications can be renewed or revalidated as per The American Society for Nondestructive testing-ASNTrecommended practice SNT TC 1A in accordance with the following criteria.
Evidence of Continuing satisfactory technical performance and experience in the method certified.
Documents Needed to Renew your NDT Level I / II certifications as per Option 1 with Trinity NDT
1. Application form for renewal of NDTcertification can be download from our webpage link: http://www.trinityndt.com/brochures/Application_for_revalidation.pdf
2. Fill up the form, Print and send to us along with your Original NDT certificate
3. Eye fitness Document duly tested and signed by Opthalmologist. Form for Eye fitness can be download at the weblink on TrinityNDT website at: http://www.trinityndt.com/brochures/Eye_fitness.pdf
4. Fee for renewal. To know the fee details for NDTcertification renewal please email your request to : firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Experience Certificate from the employer since the last valid NDT certification.
Re-examination on the method to be renewed.
Normally re-certification interval will be 3 years or 5 years depending on the edition of the recommended practice ASNT - SNT TC 1A that is used for original NDT Level I / II certification.