Why this Programme?
Welding and Painting activities have a principal role in today’s fabrication industry. Although each one is a vast subject by itself, this programme is condensed and made simple to provide the required basic knowledge in welding and painting inspection.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Personnel involved in Fabrication, Construction, Erection and Commissioning.
- Personnel those who wish to pursue their career in Fabrication Industry.
- Anyone who wish to have basic understanding in welding and painting inspection.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Enhance Competency of participant in Welding and Painting Inspection.
- Would help in reducing re-work / rejection leading to cost reduction.
- Would help in improving quality leading to customer satisfaction.
The trainers have extensive industrial experience and are certified in Welding & Painting Inspection
WELDING PAINTING INSPECTION TRAINING COURSE OUTLINE
- Attributes of Welding Inspector
- Welding Metallurgy
- Duties of Welding Inspector
- Weld Defects - Causes & Remedies
- Welding Processes and Consumables:SMAW and TIG
- WPS, PQR and WPQ as per ASME Sec IX
- Weld Symbols and Terminology
- Practicals : Usage of Welding Gauges
- NDT - Basics
- Welding Processes and Consumables:SAW & MIG/MAG
- Destructive Testing
- Surface Preparation and Painting
- Practicals : Usage of Welding Plaiting Instruments and Gauges
Phones: +91 98441 29439 / 99009 29439 / 9141 339994