Appreciation for NDT Training by a participant from Damascus, Syria

Trinity NDT offers NDT certification courses with participation across the world. The courses are appreciated by many in terms of quality and effectiveness of training. Trinity NDT always stands in the forefront in providing most effective training courses on Nondestructive testing and Welding Inspection.

A participant's experience with Trinity NDT in his words:

“ I have spent a very beautiful time while carrying out my training at Trinity Institute, I have never had such a wonderful and friendly environment in other place before, I will never forget that great time I had in India, I recommend others to take this chance, not only for education, but also for experiencing new culture”

 - On 04th May 2012 by Mr. Aymen from Damascus, Syria

Join with us, feel the difference and experience the Quality Training with 'Trinity NDT' in India and Nigeria. For details visit: www.trinityndt.com or call +91 98441 29439 / 99009 29439. Email: training@trinityndt.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NDT Job Vacancies in Mumbai, India for NDT Level II freshers

Welding Codes and Standards