'Trinity Institute of NDT Technology' training course calender 2011


Trinity Institute of NDT Technology is conducting Level I, II certification courses in India, Nigeria, Papaua New Guinea and other international venues.

Calender for NDT training courses to be held in India and Nigeria for the year 2011 is released by 'Trinity NDT' for the participants.

Visit  'Trinity NDT' website to see the Training Calender for the year 2011and register for courses in advance. Participants can also register online at www.trinityndt.com


What Participant's Says.....

I got wonderful offer in a company as a NDT engineer in Dubai. I thank you all for giving me such a good coaching. Convey my Regards to all.                                                                    -by Rijo from Dubai

Popular posts from this blog

NDT Job Vacancies in Mumbai, India for NDT Level II freshers

Welding Codes and Standards