- Internationally recognized and accepted.
- Obtain certification as a welding inspector that demonstrates a level of proficiency to a defined internationally accepted standard.
- Improve welding inspection skills, expand knowledge base, learn use of diverse fabrication, inspection and testing codes, standards and specifications.
- Qualification tests and inspection reports signed and approved by a CWI add credibility that testing and inspection has been done to industry recognized standards.
- Leads to a career that is highly remunerative, engaging and promising on all levels.
For more details call us on +91 99009 29439 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: www.trinityndt.com