Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Trinity NDT Level II (2) Courses at NDT Training center, Bangalore, India
Trinity institute of NDT technology, India announces training course schedule from 19th February 2010 at NDT Training center in Bangalore.
'Trinity NDT' SNT-TC-1A courses are comprehensive in nature. The goal of these courses is to provide a complete training program covering all the topics covered by SNT-TC-1A for the test method and prepare the student for certification as a Level I or Level II Inspector.
We try to explain each subject in practical terms and explain how it applies to actual testing applications
Hands-on time is stressed to give each student the opportunity to apply each lesson on test pieces and actual flawed specimens
Upon completion of the course, each student is given general, specific and practical tests as proof that he is prepared for certification. A course completion certificate is issued as well as detailing the results of the tests and final marks.
Salient features of our NDT Courses:
• Each Course Fee includes classroom study materials.
• All classes include metals processes and manufacturing, basic theory, industrial practices, applications,applicable safety standards, documentation, applicable standards and specifications.
• Special training sessions to explain metallurgical aspects, back ground of defects formation in different product forms by professional metallurgists and materials engineers.
• All courses include a combination of presentation and extensive hands on applications with different samples in order to reinforce learning and comprehension.
• Course instructors are ASNT Level III’s in the applicable method with minimum experience of 15 years each.
• Training and certification in wide range of NDT methods including
a. Ultrasonic Testing Level 1&2
b. Magnetic particle testing Level 1&2
c. Liquid/Dye penetrant testing Level I/II
d. Radiographic testing Level 1&2
e. Radiographic interpretation Level 1&2
f. Visual testing Level 1&2
• All courses meet or exceed industry standards like ASNT SNT‐TC‐1A
• Training programs as per specific requirements at client's locations all over India and abroad.
To experience professional training in NDT e-mail us your training requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org, visit and enroll at www.trinityndt.com or call 'Course Director' at +91 99009 29439.